We want people to find value in their lives.
We want people to live with dignity, no matter what their social background is or what their caste tells them they are. We believe they are made in God’s image and made for a purpose.
We empower people in two ways:
- Teaching a skill or trade that will empower people to earn an income.
- Giving a voice to those who believed their voice didn’t matter or didn’t mean anything
Empowering a person changes their life forever because they have what they need to succeed. They have self-worth and the belief “I can” rather than “I can’t”.
Numbers Tell The Story:
- 19 girls have graduated from the Mercy Home and are now pursuing their dreams.
- 24 students (physically/mentally disabled) from Oasis of Love have graduated with a specialized skill since 2003.
- 550 people have been trained with a skill that provides an income for their family.
- 10,000+ leaders have been trained at our annual Leadership Seminars.